We’re building the list of firearms that will be up for auction at our annual fundraising. Here is a preview of a few that are on the list, and be sure to buy your event tickets now. We’ll have these and MORE on Saturday, March 16m, 2019!!!
Barrett Fieldcraft bolt-action rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor (only 50 available) with Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16×44 ZMOA-2 reticle
- Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
- Optimized Bolt Design
- Scaled Actions
- Timney Trigger
- Hand-Laid Carbon Fiber Stocks
- Two Position Safety
- 21” Barrel with 1 in 8” twist
- Weight (without scope): 5.2lbs
- Only 50 available
- Engraved with SCI logo and numbered 1 to 50.
- Scope specs
- 4-16×44 with ZMOA-2 Reticle
- Large elevation and windage adjustment range
- Multi-turn elevation turret with Ballistic Stop
- Side Parallax adjustment
- Weight: 22.6oz
Fausti Caledon over/under in 20-gauge (only 30 available)
- 2019 SCI Shotgun of the Year: The Fausti Caledon Fausti’s over-under shotguns are designed to meet the specific needs of very
- demanding hunters and shooters, at the same time they are collector pieces
- whose technical and aesthetic features represent a milestone in time.
- • Chambered in 20ga
- • Four Locks System
- • Automatic Ejector
- • Single Selective gold trigger
- • 5 interchangeable chokes
- • Silver frame with pierced top lever
- • Round pistol grip with rubber recoil pad
- • Selected wood A+ Walnut with oil finish
- • Only 30 available
- • Engraved with SCI logo in gold inlay and
- numbered 1 to 30
Kimber Custom II (GFO) in 10mm
- THIS BLACKED OUT KIMBER CUSTOM II 10MM FEATURES:
- FRONT GREEN FIBER OPTIC SIGHTS
- WHITE DOT REAR SIGHTS
- RUBBER GRIPS
- 8RD MAG
Brenton Rifle Stalker Carbon Hunter 18″ Midnight MarbleKote™ 223 Remington (Wylde)
- The Stalker Carbon Hunter 18″ is the original tried and true AR Hunting Rifle used by successful AR Hunters throughout the mid-west. It features our traditional MarbleKote™ camouflage, free-floating match grade barrel threaded for suppressor use, comfortable hunting handguard, NiB coated bolt carrier assembly, single-stage trigger, HunterSize™ charge handle and Magpul® MOE fixed stock.
MARK IV™ 22/45™ LITE .22
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Receiver is made of aerospace-grade aluminum and is ventilated, making the pistol extremely light.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
Christensen Arms Ridgeline carbon fiber in 28 Nosler. This rifle will be topped with a SWAROVSKI Z5 with ballistic turrets scope.
- The Ridgeline is the quintessential hunting rifle. The rifle features a sporter carbon fiber composite gunstock and a stainless steel radial muzzle brake built around a light target contour Christensen Arms carbon fiber wrapped barrel. The Ridgeline weighs in starting at 6.3 pounds and is backed by the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee.
Four Corners Chapter SCI
To promote good fellowship among all who love the outdoors and hunting.
To promote conservation of the world’s renewable wildlife resources, recognizing hunting as one of the many management tools.
To educate youth, sportsmen, and the public in conservation of our wildlife and our forest, which is our natural heritage.
To share our knowledge and hunting experiences among all our membership.
To operate the association as a non-profit organization, consistent with its charitable purposes, while providing enjoyment for our members. Always with the goal of helping to conserve the animals that we love to hunt today, for those who will come to love the sport tomorrow.
We support our mission through our fundraising efforts and providing grant donations. Our annual banquet/fundraiser is the primary source of funds. All monies collected go toward our efforts. The good news is 70% of all funds raised stay here. That’s right the majority of our efforts stay local. If you or someone you know have a group which would like to apply for a grant, please submit your application to the address below.
Submit all inquiries to:
Four Corners SCI
PO Box 1401
Bayfield, CO 81122