Roebuck Hunt – This hunt is typical for this part of Europe. It will be taken by 2 hunters or 1 hunter and 1 observer. Hunt is in cultivated fields, searching by offroad vehicles and shooting on foot. Normally you can see 50-100 animals by exit depending on the height of vegetation and weather conditions.
6 nights, 3 hunting days, 2 tourism days, 1 representative roe deer up to 350 gr., assistance for settlement of customs formalities at Belgrade airport in arrival and departure, use of 4×4 vehicle during the stay (2 hunters with one vehicle), lodging and full board in 3-4*** hotels or hunting lodges, assistance of professional hunter and local gamekeepers, field preparation of trophies.
Airfare tickets, rent a rifle with ammo $150 USD for hunt, VAT 20% (be added on donation value and total bill), Serbian hunting licence $140 USD, official measurement $35 USD per trophy, cape $100 USD, single 4×4 vehicle for hunt $200 USD per day, packing, export documentation and sending of trophies, tips, drinks and gratuities.
Extra hunter for this hunt $4100 USD, extra observer for this hunt $2500 USD. Extra hunting day $550 USD, extra observer day $350 USD.
Trophy fees for additional animals:
Roe deer up to gold medal $1500 USD, package of 5 roe deers up to gold medal is $4500 USD, Russian wild boar without size limit $1500 USD, Mouflon sheep without size limit $3550 USD, Racka sheep $3450 USD, Feral goat $2450 USD, Jackal $1100 USD, Wild cat $1850 USD, Badger $950 USD, Wild turkey $800 USD.
Season: April 15 – September 30, best period April 15 – May 31 and July 25 – August 10 (breeding season)
- Day 1: Reception at the airport Belgrade, transfer to hotel, dinner, and overnight.
- Day 2-4: Hunting days (morning hunt from 4:00 AM to 10:00 AM, evening hunt from 4:00 PM – 21:00 PM, return to the hotel, dinner and overnight.
- Day 5: After breakfast transfer to Novi Sad (if previously not accommodated in Novi Sad), arrival at the hotel and departure for a tour of several Orthodox monasteries on Fruska Gora, lunch on the way. Arrival to Novi Sad in the afternoon and visit of the city and Petrovaradin fortress. Diner in some local restaurant or in a hotel, overnight.
- Day 6. After breakfast transfer to Belgrade, visit Kalemegdan fortress with a military museum, orthodox Temple of Saint Sava and tour of the city, lunch in one of the famous restaurants in Belgrade, return in Novi Sad in the afternoon and free time, dinner and overnight.
- Day 7. Transfer to the airport for departure.