Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris, offers the stunning beauty of the true wilderness of Arnhem Land, Australia:
The hunt is a true wilderness hunt, conducted from a tented camp. Far back in the highly protected Aboriginal Arnhem Land, this area is known to many as the very best Asiatic Buffalo hunting in the world. You may see Aboriginal art thousands of year’s old as well as ‘hidden’ paradise swimming pools. The birdlife is amazing; watch many colors of cockatoo pairs from your tent.
You may choose your own Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris package by selecting the date that is available and trophy animals you wish to challenge. Within 45 days following the event, you select the date of the trip you wish to hunt from available dates. To reserve that date, you then send your group’s trophy deposit in. You will be asked to list your anticipated trophy selection prior to your departure date.
Australian Outback Buffalo Safari Includes:
- Wilderness accommodation with at the Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris camp in the remote Arnhem-land.
- 3 hearty Australian meals a day.
- Authentic Australian wine and beer in moderation.
- 5 days of hunting, 2 hunters to1 guide, accompanied by an expert tracker.
- Pick up at the Airport in Darwin, Australia; then transportation to and from the camp.
- All the transportation while hunting.
- SCI trophy class and management animals available.
- Australian Guest Firearm Import Permit and Assistance with Entry Visa.
- Assistance with securing your U.S. Customs and Border Patrol Form 4457.
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Certified taxidermist (if needed) and trophy import broker.
- Field preparation of trophies for taxidermy.
You will be supported by Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris personnel from the time you exit the Darwin airport until the time that you are delivered back to the airline counter. You can feel confident that you will be taken care of and make the memory of a lifetime framed in a place very few people have seen.
This Donation Does Not Include:
- Trophy fees of animals harvested or wounded.
- Trophy Taxidermy, expediting or import fees.
- Accommodation before or after the hunt.
- Additional activities (fishing, etc).
This hunt requires 2 hunters and is valid for in season 2014 or 2015. Dates must be set by the auction winner within 45 days of the event, along with receipt of the deposit to lock your date with the Outfitter ($1000 per hunter) to be applied to your final billing while at Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris. Best season is May through October. Auction winners: please send Four Corners SCI your complete contact information, including email address so that we can start the process of getting you ready for your trip.
Observers (non-hunters) are welcome at $300/day, additional hunters at $800/day, gun hunting only please. Photo tours through the exciting and beautiful Australian Outback before or after your hunt can be arranged for; or if you wish, Barramundi fishing (in season) and crocodile viewing are available for an additional charge also. Let us know if you would like an additional activity and we will get a current availability and cost for you.
We will ask the hunt/auction winners to sign a liability waiver. This hunt is not transferable or refundable. Dates are first come-first served.